Ready to live the Legend as a Steward?
You will be the cornerstone in our Food & Beverage department! Do you recognize yourself in these requirements? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!
What are you going to do in this position?
- You are familiar with the HACCP regulations
- You are a flexible and reliable
- You are a team player!
You are responsible for the cleanliness of the dishwashing area and kitchen. You ensure clean dishes, cutlery, glassware, pots, and pans at all times. As steward you will be sweeping & mopping floors as well. Moreover, you make sure of a correct waste disposal procedure. You support the Facility & Project Manager in the daily operations where needed. You have a “hands-on” mentality. Of course, you support the restaurant and kitchen ambassadors with other tasks when needed.Why would you choose for The Grand?
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.Would you like to know more about our hotel?
- We offer a personalized bonus plan on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements and 25 holiday days a year.
- With ALL Heartists Card you receive worldwide discounts on overnight stays and more.
- A discount of 50% in selected restaurants and bars in Amsterdam.
- We find Corporate Social Responsibility very important. Our hotel as various active work groups like planet 21 and we have the highest Green Key certificate.
- Be Balanced – Our Be Balanced Team will help you find a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan.
- After your onboarding period, you get to be the guest and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast!
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of AccorHotel’s, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, sustainable initiatives and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.Questions?
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department.
Telephone number: 020-5553194 / email: email@example.com
ould you like to apply?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter! You can apply through our Application form.