Ready to live the Legend as Reservations and Revenue Intern?
What are you going to do?
As Reservations and Revenue Intern, you will be 60% of the time busy with Reservations tasks and 40% with Revenue Management. The following tasks belong to Reservations:
The following tasks belong to Revenue Management:
- Answers to customer requests by telephone or emails in accordance with Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam procedures and in a courteous and professional manner.
- Process reservation requests.
- Optimize the price of all reservations by practicing "upselling".
- Anticipate customer needs, respond quickly to all their requests regardless of time of day and level of occupancy.
- Process confirmation letters.
- Collaborate with the various services of the Hotel to organize any special request from the customer.
- Ensures the follow-up of information relating to customers in the departments concerned.
What do we offer?
- Ensure the quality of the data and actively communicate with the Reservation to ensure the application of the pricing policy.
- Monitor hotel ramp-up on a daily basis and give strategic recommendations.
- Participation in Revenue Meetings.
- Develop monthly analysis reports.
- Run random analysis and competition checks.
- Carry out group quotes by calculating the minimum contribution threshold.
- Be a source of proposals for the adaptation of the short and medium term strategy on the basis of analysis
Our team is young and full with passion and motivation. The Grand highly values personal and professional growth, therefore, we have a full time trainings manager who contributes do your development. Not only during, but also after your internship, we see possibilities and career opportunities. You also have the possibility to do various cross trainings in different departments to broaden your hotel knowledge.
The internship allowance is €600 gross per month, based on 38 hours per week. Besides this, you also have the possibility to receive travel allowance. Every day you can enjoy a meal (for free) in our staff canteen.
Do you like to go out for dinner and drinks? Good! You will get an F&B discount card, which gives you 50% discount on several food and beverage outlets in 4- and 5 star hotels in Amsterdam.Who are we?
Sofitel Legend the Grand Amsterdam offers five-star deluxe service in a unique Amsterdam historical ambience with French elegance. Our hotel is part of the French hotel chain Accor.
We are located in the former City Hall of Amsterdam and we offer 177 hotel rooms of which 52 are suites. The Grand also features 19 Meeting rooms, an urban Spa, a Garden Bistro and fine dining restaurant; Bridges.Your profile
- You are following a bachelor education in the direction of Hospitality Management or Revenue Management
- You are looking for a management internship for a minimum of 5 months
- You are fluent in English. Dutch is a plus
- You are well organized and have an analytical mind
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture Department.
+31 (0)20 555 3 194 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.