Are you looking for an easy job after school or during the weekend? Then this opportunity is interesting for you!
You will work the turn down shift from 17:30 until 21:30, prepare the rooms of the guests for the night and clean the public areas.
You don’t need any previous experience in housekeeping. All you need is good motivation and the willingness to learn!
These are your responsibilities during the shift:
- Close the curtains
- Turn on the bedside lamps
- Empty the bins
- Put the water and breakfast card next to the bed
- Open the bed
- Fold clothes of the guest
- Quick wipe in the bathroom
- Empty the bins
- Put new towels if necessary
- Fill up the coffee/ tea
- Place chocolates for the guests
What we offer you:
- 50% discount in selected restaurants and bars, located in 4- and 5 star hotels.
- Free Dutch courses.
- We offer a personalized bonus plan on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements and 25 holiday days a year, which you can sell and buy as well.
- With ALL Heartists Card, you receive worldwide discounts on overnight stays and more.
- We find Corporate Social Responsibility very important. Our hotel as various active work groups like planet 21 and we have the highest Green Key certificate.
- Be Balanced – Our Be Balanced Team will help you find a healthy work-life balance.
- After your onboarding period, you get to be the guest and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast!
- You will receive a salary above the market average! (Scale 3 Horeca CAO).
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.
Would you like to know more about our hotel?
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Being part of Accor, a French hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram.
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher (Talent & Culture department)
Telephone number: +31 (0)20-5553194 or email: email@example.com
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.