We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial. Currently, about 250 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
For this new role, we are looking to employ an ambitious
Senior Product Manager IHC | The NetherlandsThe position
‘The Genie’ offers a unique solution in cancer diagnostics. Our goal is to provide 100% of a pathologist’s IHC slides with nothing less than an optimal quality rating. A ground-breaking concept in Immunohistochemistry!
Marketing this IHC concept, is exactly what this role is all about. Strategy with a mixture of business development providing pragmatic marketing and implementing effective sales tools.
And it’s about customer intelligence: In close cooperation and collaboration with sales & marketing colleagues throughout Europe you collect the Voice of the Customer.
You will join the marketing team in Alphen aan den Rijn, reporting directly to the Director Marketing EMEAI.
· at the center of all IHC sales cycles and customer engagement (Europe)
· commercial aware & sales driven
· accountable for creating the marketing strategy & translating this into tangible sales tools
· challenged by very complex DMU’s
· accustomed to working in an international environment
· willing and able to international travel, approximately 50% of your time
· enjoying giving presentations to in-and external colleagues, clients and distributors
· a solid background in marketing IHC products
· people skills & business acumen
· sound understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
· finished a higher vocational education, Bachelor or Master’s degree
· a practical approach and a ‘can do’ mentality
· live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international customer focused environment
· know how to communicate at all levels and speak the customer´s language!
· connect, communicate and partner naturally with our clients
· can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English, both verbal and written
· reach out, team up & deliver!
Would you like to be part of a healthy, privately owned company and an ambitious team? Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers a competitive basic salary, based on experience, an attractive bonus structure, premium free pension plan, healthy daily lunch and a fitness discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.