We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial. Currently, about 250 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
At the moment, we are looking to employ an ambitious
Senior Application Specialist IHC | The Netherlands
‘The Genie’ offers a unique solution in cancer diagnostics. Our goal is to provide 100% of a pathologist’s IHC slides with nothing less than an optimal quality rating. A ground-breaking concept in Immunohistochemistry!
This new role is about being the IHC knowledge centre, supporting Sakura Finetek’s growing group of IHC colleagues throughout Europe and advising our distributors in the EMEAI region.
And it’s about teaching, training and troubleshooting. Realising Sakura’s optimal staining philosophy is a true team effort. So, you’ll be working in close cooperation and collaboration with a variety of in- and external stakeholders throughout the EMEAI region.
You will join the application team in Alphen aan den Rijn, reporting directly to the Manager Application Support.
- the Immunohistochemistry (IHC) expert!
- a passionate trainer with excellent communication skills
- developing and organising training- and educational content
- performing root cause analysis and troubleshooting
- naturally looking for quality improvements in systems, processes, and procedures
- people orientated and a reliable team player
- a minimum of 7+ years working experience in the IHC market
- passion for IHC (and love to talk about it!)
- a relevant bachelor or master / Ph.D. degree (Medical Sciences / Biology)
- a practical approach with a can-do and hands-on mentality
- live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international environment
- want to be the expert in our growing antibody portfolio & customer contact tools within IHC
- can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written
- are willing to travel for approx. 25% of the time
- reach out, team up & deliver!
Would you like to be part of a healthy, privately owned company and an ambitious team? Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers a competitive basic salary, based on experience, an attractive bonus structure, a premium-free pension plan, healthy daily lunch, and a fitness discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
If you have further questions or would like more information about this job, please contact Paul van der Hove (Recruitment), firstname.lastname@example.org.