Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Sales Manager | Iberia- Spain
To drive profitable and sustainable business growth of Sakura Spain-Iberia region, we are looking for an experienced Sales Manager with proven commercial experience in histopathology and, in particular, in Advanced Staining to cover Spain and Portugal.
The Sales Manager would support, coach & motivate the members of his team team.
You would be responsible for all sales related processes and sales activities within Iberia region & working closely with the South Region Marketing department to drive commercial efficiency.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- Responsible for Iberia sales revenue, profit and delivering key strategic products as indicated in the budget plan each year.
- Accountable for the Sales team members coordination and guidance.
- Encourage and support professional development of team, support the adoption of consultative selling and pathology engagement strategy approach.
- Gives professional support, build and maintain good relationships with key customer within the Spanish and Portuguese market.
- Ensures close collaboration between Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for on-time reporting for the Iberia Sales Team.
- Monitor and report business trends in the market.
- Realization of the personal-, individual sales members and team goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year through a personalised cockpit.
- Participate in Regional Healthcare meetings making Sakura visible as a partner for the different stakeholders.
- At least 5years commercial experience in histopathology and, in particular, in Advanced Staining.
- Good contact with the most relevant pathologists and KOLs.
- Excellent consultative selling skills.
- High level of knowledge of Sakura Instruments.
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Higher Education / University (preferable Business Administration).
We offer you:
- are fluent in Spanish & English, both verbal and written.
- familiar with MS Office and CRM.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- shows a strong customer focus.
- are reliable, have a good eye for detail & winner's mentality.
- have a great presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- An attractive salary package including a good pension plan & health insurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car.
- a collaborative work environment.
- And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website, activate the job alert to be informed as first about our new vacancies & follow us on LinkedIn.