Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Sales Manager | Germany, Austria & Poland
We are seeking for an experienced and dedicated Sales Manager with a high degree of initiative, dynamism and professionalism.
You will be responsible for all sales related processes and sales activities within our Central region: Germany, Poland & Austria, supporting the Sales force (5 Area Sales Managers) in sales cycle management, co-visiting our customers & mentoring your team members.
Together with the regional Customer Service Manager, Customer Support Manager, Marketing and Business Development/Corporate Accounts Manager, you will be driving the commercial efficiency.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- Responsible for the Central Region sales revenue, profit and delivering key strategic products as indicated in the budget plan each year.
- Accountable for the Sales team members coordination and guidance.
- Encourage and support professional development of team, support the adoption of consultative selling and pathology engagement strategy approach.
- Gives professional support, build and maintain good relationships with key customer within the German, Polish and Austrian market.
- Ensures close collaboration between Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for on-time reporting for the Central Region Sales Team.
- Monitor and report business trends in the market.
- Realization of the personal-, individual sales members and team goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year through a personalised cockpit.
- higher Education of University (preferable in Business Administration).
- minimum of 2 years experience in people management and leadership skills, preferably in the area of medical equipment or healthcare.
- Proven commercial, effective communication & negotiation skills.
- Excellent consultative selling skills.
- international Sales experience.
- a pro-active and can-do mentality.
- ability to plan and keep track on multiple tasks/projects.
We offer you:
- are able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- have good command of both written and spoken German & English. Other languages are an advantage.
- are self-organised, structured, pragmatic and empathic.
- are reliable & have a good eye for detail.
- shows a strong customer focus.
- have a good presentation & communication skills.
- enjoy travelling +70% of the time between the assigned countries.
- feel at home in an international environment.
- An attractive salary package including a good pension plan & health insurance.
- Annual bonus.
- A collaborative work environment.
- and last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work & recognition of your achievements.
Our culture is friendly and open. By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website, activate the job alert to be informed as first about our new vacancies & follow us on LinkedIn.