We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial. Currently, about 250 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Due to growth we are expanding and therefor looking to employ an ambitious
Product Manager (Business Development) | The NetherlandsThe position
Sakura Solutions increase efficiency, reduce turnaround times and standardise results in the pathology lab, so pathologists can make fast and accurate diagnoses. Using conventional solutions up to SMART Automation.
Goal: Empowering pathology professionals! How? Coach, train and above all: inspire!
Commercial ownership of Sakura’s instruments, from strategy to concept, that’s what this role is all about. Strategy with a mixture of business development providing pragmatic marketing and implementing effective sales tools.
And it’s about customer intelligence: In close cooperation and collaboration with sales & marketing colleagues throughout Europe you collect the Voice of the Customer. Together with our Brand & Communication team you keep optimising the Services portfolio accordingly.
You’ll join our 'Top Notch Marketing Team' in Alphen aan den Rijn, reporting directly to the Director Marketing EMEAI.
- translating the vision, strategy and product concept into marketing & sales tactics
- developing, implementing and managing product marketing plans in collaboration with multinational marketing & sales teams, Brand & Communication and relevant stakeholders throughout Europe
- managing the Product Life Cycle and optimising sales revenue
- developing and implementing efficient sales tools (incl. commercial product training)
- preparing and organising product launches, sales promotions and events
- accustomed to working in an international environment
- willing and able to international travel, approximately 25% of your time
- enjoying giving presentations to in-and external colleagues, clients and distributors
- people skills & business acumen
- a solid background (5 years) in marketing capita investments (medical diagnostic equipment)
- solid international business experience
- sound understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- finished a higher vocational education, Bachelor or Master’s degree
- a practical approach and a ‘can do’ mentality
- live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international customer focused environment
- know how to communicate at all levels and speak the customer´s language!
- connect, communicate and partner naturally with our clients
- can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written
- reach out, team up & deliver!
Would you like to be part of a healthy, privately owned company and an ambitious team? Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary of approximately (depending on experience) €72.000, - including 8% holiday pay, an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, a fully paid pension plan, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Most importantly we are interested in what drives you to be successful!
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.