We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial. Currently, about 250 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Due to growth we are expanding and therefor looking to employ an ambitious
Procurement Manager EMEAI | The Netherlands
Responsible for all procurement, that’s what this new role is all about. Developing, implementing, maintaining and executing the procurement strategy. The mission is to support the business by optimizing reliability, quality and cost of suppliers and supplied products.
Being responsible for the implementation, maintenance and compliance of procurement & logistics activities, applying and implementing standards, tools and processes to ensure good quality, on-time delivery, optimal costs, and sustainability.
Our vision: We want to be the first company to fully automate anatomic pathology!
To realise this vision, long terms partnerships with our customers are essential. This requires partnerships with our qualified suppliers to secure supply, be cost effective and long term sustainable. As you can imagine, this is topping your priority list!
Lead by example and inspire people to show the best version of themselves!
Teaming up with the Supply Chain Team in Alphen aan den Rijn and coordinating the supply from OEM’s, Sakura Finetek America and Sakura Finetek Japan, reporting directly to the Head of Supply Chain.
- responsible for all aspects of sourcing, quoting, (re-)negotiating, vendor selection and vendor performance
- managing vendor relationships and building effective partnerships
- aligning all stakeholders by ensuring buy-in for initiatives, developing & supporting initiatives
- stakeholders: supply chain / manufacturing / procurement staff at SFA / SFJ, SFE Executive Team, RBU directors, SFE Marketing / Product Managers
- a strategic mindset and big picture thinking to make things happen!
- 5-10 years’ experience in international procurement
- extensive market knowledge, insight, and subject matter expertise
- what it takes to gain critical insights that drive the selection of sourcing strategies and continuous
- improvement activities
- business & financial acumen
- relevant Bachelor or master’s degree
- live within travelling distance from Alphen aan den Rijn and feel at home in an international environment
- communicate in an open way and partner naturally with all stakeholders
- take responsibility and share succes
- can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English
- reach out, team up and deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary (depending on experience) of approximately €80.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, a fully paid pension plan, 29 paid holidays (full-time), a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Most importantly we are interested in what drives you to be successful!
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.