Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Oracle Application Specialist | Alphen aan den Rijn
Our Oracle cloud Specialist would be responsible for the implementation and maintenance of Oracle Fusion applications for Sakura Finetek Europe.
As an Oracle Cloud Specialist, you ask the right questions, challenge and educate business owners to have and adhere to a full Oracle Cloud approach. Next to that you proactively act upon improvements.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- Work with business units to identify and understand business requirements.
- Develop solutions using Oracle Fusion applications to meet the business needs.
- Configure Oracle Fusion applications such as ERP, SCM, CX, HCM and CPQ.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure proper functionality.
- Conduct training sessions for end-users and provide ongoing support.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest Oracle Fusion application developments and best practices.
- Collaborate with other IT professionals to integrate Oracle Fusion applications with other systems and applications.
- 5+ years of Oracle application experience, Fusion/Cloud is a plus.
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- proven experience with Oracle Fusion applications.
- strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Oracle Fusion certification is a plus.
We offer you:
- are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- have a good communication skills.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- An attractive salary package, including 8% holiday pay, a yearly bonus of max. 8%, a fully paid pension plan (according to the Dutch low), 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
- an international collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.The invitation:
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth. By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring president.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our