Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Marketing Manager | France
Our Marketing Manager will be responsible for marketing activities and product launches seamlessly integrating new product concepts into the local sales organization for commercialization. This includes customer target selection, co-visits with the sales representatives to set up seed and reference sites.
You will also deliver marketing activities and campaigns from conception, or handover from Central Office (CO), through to execution.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- Manage the Marketing budget for South Region.
- Development and implementation of the regional and local marketing plan in line with the company strategy and local needs.
- Create local market entry plans for new to launch concepts, products, and solutions.
- Develop local marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Price Management and implementation.
- Ensure IVDR compliance of marketing materials. Proof reading and validation of delivered translations of marketing material.
- Train and support local commercial team on products, new market developments, and competition.
- Develop and execute customer meetings, events and local exhibitions, e.g., user group Meetings, webinars in the local language.
- Responsible for the development of regional and local sales tactics and regional and local sales tools, e.g., regional written testimonials.
- Develop supporting sales materials for the conventional products and assist CO in the production of sales materials for the strategic products, e.g Testimonials, White Papers.
- Support Sales with customer presentations, business cases, calculations, and analysis.
- Undertake regional customer segmentation and messaging.
- Customer communication around product changes and availability.
- Follow-up of Sales leads for newly launched systems, e.g., collection of leads and qualification of customer for Advanced Staining.
- Supporting actively the product forecasting and identifying opportunities for revenues growth.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the current local histology market and report on these to the stakeholders (regional market intelligence, market analysis).
- relevant professional qualification or university level (BA, CE or Sales).
- experience with a global European working environment and working in a matrix organization.
- at least 5-8 years working experience in Marketing or Sales Management.
- willingness to travel extensively in the region (approximately 60% of the time).
- business experience in medical diagnostics is highly preferred.
- experience in commercial marketing, management of launch & commercialization of new products.
We offer you:
- are fluent in English and French, both verbal and written.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- shows a strong customer focus.
- are people oriented and sales driven.
- are reliable, have a good eye for detail & winner's mentality.
- have a good presentation and communication skills.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- An attractive salary package.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car.
- An international collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.The invitation:
Our culture is friendly and open. By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website, activate the job alert to be informed as first about our new vacancies & follow us on LinkedIn.