We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. The impact of change!.
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking to employ an ambitious
Manager Application Support | The Netherlands
Being the heart & soul of Sakura’s Application Support activities, that’s what this role is all about! A people management role, combined with coordinating processes, partnering with a Multinational Field Service Team.
Our High-Tech instruments enable the laboratory to automate and standardise various processes in histopathology. SMART Automation is efficient, innovative and effective. And above all, an exceptional customer experience.
Our vision: We want to be the first company to fully automate anatomic pathology!
Realising this vision is a true team effort, in close cooperation and collaboration with a variety of in- and external stakeholders throughout the EMEAI region. So, connecting people is topping the priority list!
A passionate group of people proudly providing support to colleagues & customers in 15 different countries within Europe and through our network of distributors about 118 countries within the EMEAI region!
You’ll be directly inspiring Bastiaan Haringa, Dennis Mourik, Luc Nelemans, Pien van der Heijden and Wiebe Venema, to continue showing the best version of themselves, reporting directly to Andrea Brambilla.
- managing, coaching & developing the team
- the one to speak to for management, distributors, suppliers & counterparts
- overseeing the customer journey and monitoring the complaint handling
- working together with RA/QA ensuring the quality of consumables, managing inspections
- naturally looking for quality improvements in systems, processes, and procedures
- at least 7 years of relevant working experience in the field of Histopathology / Immunohistochemistry
- the ability to encourage & inspire people
- strong organisational & leadership skills
- a relevant bachelor or master / Ph.D. degree (Medical Sciences / Biology)
- a practical approach with a can-do and hands-on mentality
- live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international customer focused environment
- naturally connect people
- can express yourself fluently in English, both verbal and written
- are willing to travel for approx. 30% of the time
- reach out, team up & deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary (depending on experience) of approximately €70.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 15%, a fully paid pension plan, 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, phone, iPad, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.