We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. The impact of change!.
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking to employ an ambitious
Junior Project Manager | Alphen a/d Rijn
Managing all kind of projects, that’s what this job is all about. So, being continuously curious is a must have!
Vision: We want to be the first company to fully automate anatomic pathology!
To realise this vision, there is always ‘something’. Something that needs to be done, and it needs well organised, and it needs to be done now! This means there is always ‘something’ topping your priority list!
The PM Team
Throughout Europe proudly serving 260+ colleagues in 15 different countries are: Bas, Frank, Natasja (Project Managers) & Tony (Change Manager) Daily serving ‘her’ team is Judith (Senior Manager Strategic Projects)
You will be responsible for
- coordinating, implementing, executing, controlling and completing of a wide variety of projects
- a plan (including resources), monitoring progress & reporting on ‘your’ projects
- present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions
- provide in-house project management training
- realization of the personal targets and performance goals
- contribute to year plan and budget proposal for the PM department
- 1-3 years’ experience in project managing role(s)
- sound knowledge of project management methodologies: Prince II, Agile, Scrum & Change Management
- been using project management software tools
- Lean & Six Sigma Green Belt
- proven organisational and planning skills
- the ability to encourage and motivate people
- a relevant Bachelor or master’s degree and an inspiring personality!
- live within travelling distance from Alphen aan den Rijn
- feel at home in an international environment (approximately 10% travel required)
- know how to take the lead in projects
- communicate in an open way and partner naturally with all stakeholders
- take responsibility and share success
- can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English
- reach out, team up and deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary (depending on experience) of approximately €50.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, a fully paid pension plan, 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, phone, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.