We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well thought out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges faced by laboratories. Currently, about 250 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is Our Story. Now we are looking to employ an ambitious
IT Business Intelligence Specialist | The Netherlands
(Alphen aan den Rijn)
Asking the right questions to challenge and educate business owners, that’s what this job is all about. So the right pre-processed data can be delivered in clear visual dashboards using Qlik Sense. And to analyse and monitor business performance: Oracle Reporting.
Goal: Enabling stakeholders to measure their performance!
Data integration and data provisioning creates a data driven organisation, improving market and business intelligence leading to customer engagement which helps who we're doing it for: the patient!
IT Services are being provided to 15 entities & branches throughout the EMEA & India region.
You join a team of in- and external IT professionals and report to the Manager IT.
- advising management creating clear visual dashboards
- collecting & analysing data, making complex data crystal clear
- troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading the existing BI landscape
- single point of contact for external BI suppliers
- capable of using SQL for DWH
- familiar with Qlik Sense and pretty preferable: Oracle Reporting!
- realising personal- and team success by customer satisfaction!
- passion for ‘Big Data’ and a relevant Master’s/bachelor’s degree
- the ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- hands on experience with modern platforms, tools, techniques / methodologies related to BI & AI
- an analytical mind, the ability to adapt and a social attitude: people focussed
- the drive to learn & improve!
- have been working in an international business-to-business environment
- enjoy building strong working relationships with your colleagues and other stakeholders
- know how to communicate at all levels
- can express yourself fluently in English and Dutch, both verbal and in writing
- reach out, team up and deliver!
Would you like to be part of a healthy, privately owned company and an ambitious team? Our culture is a friendly and open one. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary of approximately €55.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, a fully paid pension plan, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Most importantly we are interested in what drives you to be successful!
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
If you have further questionsor would you like to get more information about this job, please contact Paul van der Hove (Recruitment) on firstname.lastname@example.org