Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. Time for change!
. Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story
We are looking to hire an energetic
Interim | QA RA Specialist | Alphen a/d Rijn
6 months, 4/5 days a week, hourly rate €75 - €80
The quality management system needs perfecting! What?
-> Ensuring compliance with WEEE, REACH & RoHS
-> Leading investigation of non-conformities
-> Development of procedures, work instructions & policies
-> Assuring all procedures & quality records reflect the current way of workingHow?
-> Promoting a collaborative atmosphere of quality awareness
-> Collaborate with all stakeholders throughout the organization
-> Act as a QA/RA ambassador
Reports directly to & liaises with the Manager QA RA. You will be responsible for
You have solid experience in
- supporting Quality Management System (QMS), Quality Assurance, ISO compliance & certification
- developing, maintaining & regularly assess key policies and procedures to mitigate identified risks & meeting government and healthcare compliance requirements
- promoting a positive culture surrounding Quality, Regulatory & Continuous Improvement
- keeping all stakeholders up to date
the ability to
- Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs within the medical devices industry
- the MDR / IVDR regulatory affairs area
- WEEE, REACH and ROHS directives
- ISO 13485
- connect easily & make an impact at all levels
Interested in speaking to us?
- live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international environment
- are self-organised, structured and independent
- can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English
- reach out, team up, and deliver!
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.