We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. Time for change!. Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
We are looking to hire an energetic
Interim | Project Manager | Alphen a/d Rijn
12 months, 5 days a week, hourly rate €100 - €125
Sakura Finetek Europe is in the middle of an ERP implementation (Oracle Fusion)
-> Managing the (continuation of) the Oracle Fusion implementation (MIRAI)
-> Collaborate with all stakeholders throughout the organization
-> Liaise with steering committee, implementation- & engagement partner (PWC)
-> Act as an ambassador
Reports directly to & liaises with the Senior Manager Strategic Projects.
You will be responsible for
- overall project management & leading the project team (members throughout the organisation)
- monitoring & facilitating the issue resolution process, taking corrective action when required
- owning the deliverables
- keeping all stakeholders up to date
- budget preparation & administration
You have solid experience in
- program- & project- management, preferably within an international IT environment
- understanding IT processes & landscape (preferably Oracle Cloud)
- using the usual methodologies (preferably Prince II & Agile)
the ability to
- influence & make an impact at all levels
- lead stakeholder- & focus groups
- present key facts & understand a detailed analysis
- lead, coach & guide!
- higher education (Bachelor or master’s degree)
- live in The Netherlands and feel at home in an international environment
- are self-organised, structured and independent
- can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English
- reach out, team up, and deliver!
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.