We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial. Currently, about 250 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Due to Wendy’s promotion to HR Business Partner we are looking to employ an ambitious
HR Payroll Specialist | The Netherlands
Together with Gerda, you manage and coordinate our European payrolls. You liaise with your colleagues and external payroll providers and you are the point of contact for all employees when it comes to payroll questions.
Being a Payroll Specialist requires a perfectionist’s mindset with a pragmatic attitude of getting things done. Coordinating and following up on multiple tasks, working with different regulations throughout Europe.
You are always part of the solution. And if there is a true problem, the team will be there to support each other.
Once fully up and running, taking part in a variety of HR projects and initiatives is going to become part of this role.
The 9 of us take care of all Sakura’s HR activities in EMEAI. Recruitment, talent management, payroll, wellbeing, numerous projects, you name it.
Throughout Europe we are proudly serving 260+ colleagues in 15 different countries!
Beatriz, Martine, Rogier & Wendy are HR Business Partners, Maria & Monique are HR Coordinators, Paul is recruiting you and Gerda is the Payroll Specialist who is looking forward to working with you. Inger is leading the team.
You'll be responsible for
- running the complete NL payroll
- maintaining and preparing payrolls for all our subsidiaries
- coordinating and finalising payrolls for payment approvals with the support of the payroll providers
- ensuring efficient and high-quality execution of payroll processes whilst meeting all deadlines
- preparing monthly payroll reconciliations
- ensuring compliance of all statutory payroll related tax filings and all payments are made
- month-end and year-end closing activities including calculation of payroll accruals
- fluent in Dutch & English (company language) so get used to speak and write it daily
📌 Don’t hesitate if your writing is not perfect yet, Grammarly can be a great help!
- fun to work with, a personality with humour, at the same time you know how to stand your ground
📌 You’ll need it sometimes!
- Bachelor’s level
📌 Remember, this job requires a focussed mind!
- proud of your NL payroll knowledge & experience (preferably within an international environment)
📌 Some (5) years, please!
- available for at least 4 days a week with hybrid working options
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary (depending on experience) of approximately €50.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, a fully paid pension plan, 29 paid holidays (full-time), a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.