We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. The impact of change!.
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Due to our continuous growth, we are looking to employ an ambitious
HR Business Partner | Germany, Austria & Poland
People first! That’s what this role is all about! Openminded with a pragmatic approach to plan, lead, direct, develop and coordinate the policies of the HR department ensuring legal compliance.
Our vision: We want to be the first company to fully automate anatomic pathology!
To realise this vision, ‘our’ people are essential. The focus is on initiatives such as talent acquisition, employee retention, employee engagement, employee development & career planning and performance management. As you can imagine the entire Employee Journey is topping our priority list!
A passionate group of people proudly serving 260+ colleagues in 15 different countries!
Ewa & Monique are HR Coordinators, Catherine & Gerda are the International Payroll Specialists, Paul is recruiting you and Beatriz, Martine & Wendy are the HR Business Partners looking forward to working with you. Rogier is temporarily leading the team.
- advising, supporting, helping and challenging Brian Naidoo’s Management Team (Sales, Marketing, Finance & Customer Support)
- executing the EMEAI Human Resources Strategy in close cooperation ‘your’ Management Team
- able to work effectively in a changing and growing international environment
- willing & able to travel at least 40% of the time
- a strong partner, inspiring people to show the best version of themselves!
- a pragmatic mindset and big picture thinking to make things happen!
- at least 5 years’ experience in international HR
- extensive market knowledge, insight, and subject matter expertise
- what it takes to gain immediate credibility at all levels, in- and outside the organisation
- excellent business acumen making clear judgement calls
- relevant Bachelor / master’s degree and an inspiring personality!
- live in Germany, feeling at home in an international environment
- communicate in an open way and partner naturally with all stakeholders
- take responsibility and share success
- can express yourself fluently in German & English
- reach out, team up and deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary (depending on experience) of approximately €65.000,- an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, hybrid working, phone, laptop, according to German regulations: paid holidays, health insurance / dental care and a pension plan.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.