Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Financial Accountant | Alphen aan den Rijn
Processing, monitoring and controlling the Accounting and Tax administration for Sakura’s subsidiaries in Holland & Belgium that’s what this role is all about! And one of the Scandinavian countries, upon successfully completing the onboarding.
Our vision: We want to be the first company to fully automate anatomic pathology!
Realising this vision requires the deliverance of timely & accurate financial information. A smooth collaboration with the inhouse tax accountant & our external certified accountant ensure the administration is compliant to local law and regulations.
As a part of the EMEAI Finance team team you'll work closely together with your peers in UK
. In this role you report directly to the Regional Manager Finance
You will be responsible for
and will be
- quality of the Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss of the entities in scope
- annual accounts process which result in local Financial Statements
- internal monthly, quarterly and year end closing activities
- executing internal checks & controls such as balance sheet reconciliations and analysis to ensure accuracy & quality of the books
- maintaining & filing the local tax deliverables (i.e. VAT, Intrastat, tax payments)
- supporting the budgeting and forecasting processes
- continuously improving quality and automation level within your processes
- being proactive, customer focused and above all:: a pleasant colleague to work with!
- the ambition to work in an international accounting environment
- a degree (MBO) in finance, accounting or business administration
- relevant experience with the accounting cycle
- live within travelling distance from our offices in Alphen aan den Rijn
- can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English
- are well organized and a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- reach out, team up & deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:‘We empower pathology professionals’
advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary of approximately €50.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, a fully paid pension plan, 29 paid holidays, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
If you have further questions or would you like to get more information about this job, please contact:
Imane Azriyaa, Recruitment on firstname.lastname@example.org