Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Field Service Engineer | Campania Napoli Italy
The Field Service Engineer will give independently support on Sakura instruments to customers in various technical areas, such as installation, training, support, repair, service and warranty.
Your work area as a Field Service Engineer will be the south of Italy. Incidental assistance in other region might be required & will be arranged in consultation with you.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match ifyou have
- Provide efficient technical support to customers & internal stakeholders.
- Manage, coordinate, monitor, repair and install Sakura (demonstration) units
- To stay informed of new developments, improvements and regulations of Sakura Products and to implement these.
- Maintain a sustainable knowledge of all Sakura instruments through regularly attending Sakura Academy technical training session
- Responsible for effective and efficient complaint.
- Realisation of the personal- and team-goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- On-time and adequate reporting through CRM.
- Ensuring Quality.
- Participation in several project teams.
- Secondary Vocational Education / Higher Education with technical specialization.
- Relevant Professional Qualification for technical support, preferably in the area of Medical Diagnostics instrumentation.
- skilled use of computers and office software.
- a local driver's license.
We offer you:
- Good command of English & Italian, both verbally and in writing.
- have a strong presentation & communication skills to meet the training and advising requirements.
- are customer oriented, connect easily & make an impact at all levels.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- Attractive salary package, including a 14month, private medical insurance, accident/death insurance & Sakura's pension plan.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work & recognition of your achievements.The invitation:
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth. By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our