Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Field Service Engineer | Birmingham UK
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!The opportunity:
We have a great challenge waiting on an experienced Field Service engineer who will serve our customer in the region Birmingham - Manchester!Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- Provide efficient technical support to customers & internal stakeholders.
- Manage, coordinate, monitor, repair and install Sakura (demonstration) units
- To stay informed of new developments, improvements and regulations of Sakura Products and to implement these.
- Maintain a sustainable knowledge of all Sakura instruments through regularly attending Sakura Academy technical training session
- Responsible for effective and efficient complaint.
- Realisation of the personal- and team-goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- On-time and adequate reporting through CRM.
- Ensuring Quality.
- Participation in several project teams.
- good presentation and communication skills to meet the training & advising requirements.
- secondary Vocational Education or Higher Education with technical specialization.
- relevant professional qualification for technical support, preferably in the area of Medical Diagnostics Instrumentation.
- skilled use of computers and office software.
- local driver's license.
- and you are familiar with medical electronics products & experienced in the maintenance (minimum of 3 years)
feel at home in an international environment.
are self-organised, structured and independent.
have good command of both written and spoken English.
connect easily & make an impact at all levels.
We offer you:
- An attractive salary package.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car.
- And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work & recognition of your achievements.
Our culture is friendly and open. By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- an inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- a financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website & follow us on LinkedIn.