Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Director Supply Chain EMEAI | Alphen aan den Rijn
When it comes to diagnosing cancer, there’s no time to waste!
At Sakura, we’re driven by our desire to advance cancer diagnosis through fully automated anatomic pathology and by providing our partners & patients with best-in-class innovations, quality and customer care.What we do:
We empower pathology professionals all over the world by providing integrated solutions to deliver accurate & fast diagnoses, to optimize treatment success for each life we touch!The opportunity:
To support, manage, coach & and motivate the supply chain team, we are looking for an experienced supply chain professional with proven management experience and strong business acumen.The supply chain department:
Proudly serving our partners & customers every day are: the operations management team (8FTE), our procurement Manager (1FTE), continuous improvement colleagues (2FTE) & our data analyst (1FTE).Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- End responsible for the supply chain strategy for the EMEAI region, according to the overall company strategy and business objectives.
- Establish close working relationship with Executive Team, Directors and Managers to ensure strategic & tactical alignment.
- Contributes and safeguards the SFE Supply Chain strategy into the global Supply Chain organization.
- Responsible for the EMEAI Supply Chain KPI’s and performance evaluation.
- Responsible for the further development and implementation of the S&OP cycle within Sakura.
- Strategic supplier management, sourcing and procurement.
- Managing the relationship and contracts with outside LSP’s: warehouse providers, transport providers (freight forwarders, parcel carriers, road transport providers).
- Continuous development of the quality and efficiency of the logistic services, contributing to the overall company strategy.
- Work in partnership with SFA and SFJ counterparts to amplify and optimize global Supply Chain.
- Active participation in the SFE Directors team and Sakura Global Logistics Meeting.
- Responsible as Project Executive or Project Steering Group member for various predefined projects.
- Manage, coach, develop and motivate the employees at the Supply Chain department.
- Realization of personal targets, formulated in the performance management goal-setting system.
- Realization of the team goals, formulated in the department plan.
- Prioritize and accurately manage projects to timelines, budget and resources.
- Enhances R&D for development and introduction of new products.
- Higher Vocational Education or Master Degree.
- Proven Supply Chain Management experience at senior management or director level in an international environment.
- Expert in Supply Chain strategies and execution.
- Experience with implementing and developing S&OP processes.
- Strong IT skills and experience (ERP, WMS).
- Experience with LSP/3PL management (warehouse and transport providers.
- Experience with managing a procurement function is preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years (international) b-to-b experience, preferably in medical diagnostics market.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel (max 20% of the time).
We offer you:
- Are an inspiring leader with strong organizational, communication and negotiation skills.
- Have the ability to connect easily on all levels, in addition to good team building qualities.
- Are fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- Drive change and continuous improvement.
- Increase performance and productivity.
- Contributes to the changing of the business model.
- Naturally builds partnerships.
An attractive Salary Package, a yearly bonus of max. 25%, a company car, a fully paid pension plan(according to the Dutch low), 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, phone, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.The invitation:
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth. By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring president.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
If you have further questions or would you like to get more information about this job, please contact:
Imane Azriyaa, Recruitment on email@example.com