We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. The impact of change!.
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Brian Naidoo is heading towards his retirement, so now we’re looking for an ambitious
Director Central Region | Germany Austria & Poland
Responsible for managing ‘everything’ within your region, that’s what this role is all about. This involves taking full profit & loss responsibility as well as qualitative targets.
Our High-Tech instruments enable the laboratory to automate and standardise various processes in histopathology. SMART Automation is efficient, innovative and effective. And above all, an exceptional customer experience.
Our vision: We want to be the first company to fully automate anatomic pathology!
To realise this vision, long terms partnerships with our customers are essential. This means a solid position at C level in hospitals throughout the region. As you can imagine, this is topping your priority list!
The Central Region Team
A passionate group of people working in Sales, Field Service, Customer Support, Application Support, Finance, HR, Marketing & Business Development. Together servicing the public & private health sector in the region.
Lead ‘your’ team of (50) experts, inspire people to show the best version of themselves!
Teaming up with the Directors Business Development, Finance, Marketing, Indirect Sales, North Region (UK, Ireland, Scandinavia & Benelux), South Region (France, Italy & Iberia) and Human Resources (vacancy) reporting directly to the Vice President Marketing & Sales.
- delivering an annual budget and produce a detailed 3-year business operating plan, following the strategic direction
- managing & retaining staff, including performance monitoring, mentoring and training
- focusing on People and Culture (empathy)
- creative and inspiring when it comes to solution selling (communication)
- someone who people love to work for (inspirational)
- a strategic mindset to make things happen!
- 5-10 years’ experience in leading multidisciplinary international teams
- excellent people, communication & networking skills at all levels
- a solid track record in obtaining budgeted volumes, revenue and profit
- a background in Medical Devices (Diagnostics) and Services
- Higher education (Bachelor or master’s degree of Business Administration)
- a sound understanding of consultative solution selling
- live in the Central Region and feel at home in an international environment
- communicate in an open way and partner naturally with all stakeholders
- take responsibility and share succes
- can express yourself fluently in English & German
- reach out, team up and deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary (depending on experience) of approximately €140.000, - an attractive bonus structure of max 25%, hybrid working, a company car, phone, iPad, laptop.
Depending on country of employment according to local regulations: paid holidays, health insurance / dental care and a pension plan.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.