Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Customer Service Specialist | France
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be offering support to all customers who have questions, concerns, problems, or who want to purchase a Sakura product or service.
The Customer Service Specialist is highly focused on Sakura’s customers in the meanwhile organizing and administrative supporting the local colleagues as a facilitator of hardware, cars, and other related Sakura belongings.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- First point of contact for customers with regards to instrument break downs, inquires, placing orders.
- Responsible for the administrative process of the total local workflow “order to cash” (e.g. order management, invoicing, price renewals, service contracts, collection management).
- Responsible for the administrative process of service management, e.g. receiving service calls, raising & processing service jobs, spare part ordering, stock counts.
- Responsible for communicating all necessary information to end customers with regards to back orders, product discontinuation, price discrepancies etc.
- Organizational and administrative support to the local colleagues, e.g. Car Management.
- Supplier invoices, Mobile phone and laptop agreements, ordering marketing materials.
- Keep the Backoffice procedures up to date, collect and process relevant information.
- Ensure mutual back up within the local CSS(Customer support Specialist) team when on leave or absent in close coordination with the Manager CSS.
- Organise (inter)national) meetings, workshops and exhibitions.
- Participation within diverse project teams and first point of contact for the various disciplines within the organization.
- Ensure good communication between Central Office and the local organizations.
- Realisation of the personal- and team goals, formulated at the beginning of the fiscal year.
- at least 2 years relevant experience in an international environment.
- secondary Vocational Education or Higher Education.
- good presentation and communication skills.
- positive mindset & can do mentality.
- ability to plan and keep track on multiple tasks.
- affinity or experience with the organization of meetings.
- skilled use of computers and Microsoft office software. Knowledge of Oracle Cloud is an advantage!
We offer you:
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- shows a strong customer focus.
- are reliable, have a good eye for detail & winner's mentality.
- have a good presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- feel at home in an international environment.
- have good command of both written and spoken French & English.
- An attractive salary package including a good pension plan & health insurance.
- Annual bonus.
- a collaborative work environment.
- And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website, activate the job alert to be informed as first about our new vacancies & follow us on LinkedIn.