Are you a morning person and do you love luxurious breakfast? Then this might be the ideal position for you! Apply now and join our Grand Breakfast family!
To qualify for this position, we ask the following:
- You have at least 1 year experience in a similar position
- You have affinity with the luxury hotel segment
- You speak fluent English, Dutch is a plus
What are you going to do in this position?
Together with our ambitious Breakfast team, you ensure a legendary service during breakfast. By fully focusing on the needs of our guests, both coming from within the hotel and externally, you ensure personalized service and an unforgettable time.
Having a thorough knowledge of our menu enables you to represent our brand and products to the fullest. If you became even more enthusiastic after reading this vacancy, apply now by contacting Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department!
Why would you choose for The Grand?
- We offer a personalized bonus plan on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements and 25 holiday days a year.
- With ALL Heartists Card you receive worldwide discounts on overnight stays and more.
- A discount of 50% in selected restaurants and bars in Amsterdam.
- We find Corporate Social Responsibility very important. Our hotel as various active work groups like planet 21 and we have the highest Green Key certificate.
- Be Balanced – Our Be Balanced Team will help you find a healthy work-life balance.
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan.
- After your onboarding period, you get to be the guest and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast!
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you’ll love.
Would you like to know more about our hotel?
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of AccorHotel’s, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, sustainable initiatives and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Don't miss this chance! Hit apply, make sure to upload your CV & motivational letter. Take that first step towards a new career opportunity.
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department.
Telephone number: +31 (0)6 51 50 45 23 or +31 (0)20-5553194 / email: email@example.com
Would you like to apply?
We would like to receive your CV and motivation letter! You can apply through our Application form.