Ready to live the Legend as an Back Office Coordinator? (Fulltime/ Parttime)
Are your coordinating skills out of the ordinary and would you like to work in a luxurious environment in Amsterdam? Join our team as Back Office Coordinator!To qualify for this position, we ask the following:
What are you going to do in this position?
- HBO diploma, MBO degree 4 or Bachelor degree in the hospitality segment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position
- You master English at a fluent level and other languages are a plus
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
As a Back Office Coordinator, you are the voice of our hotel. Your role is very dynamic and you have the freedom to make it your own. You take on restaurant and/ or room reservations, you answer questions or connect calls with the concerned department. This makes it an amazing opportunity to stand out and ensure all our guest will have a memorable first impression. Besides this, you also have administrative tasks like assisting with handling and answering both internal as external guest reviews.
You communicate with a lot of different departments in the hotel, which allows you to gain knowledge and experience from different sorts of expertise within our hotel. Are you ready for a dynamic and challenging position as Back Office Coordinator? Then we are looking forward to meeting you!Why would you choose The Grand?
One in all - our people are the core of our business. You give us your initiative, drive and energy we give you a job you will love.Would you like to know more about our hotel?
- You are stimulated to develop your own ideas and implement your creativity, because we value, need and appreciate your input!
- We offer a personalized bonus plan on top of a competitive salary, travel cost arrangements and 25 holiday days a year
- A discount of 50% in selected restaurants and bars in 4 or 5 star hotels in Amsterdam
- We find Corporate Social Responsibility very important. Our hotel as various active work groups like planet 21 and we have the highest Green Key certificate
- Employee discount at Health Club Jordaan.
- We value learning & development, therefore we provide several training sessions to stimulate your growth and knowledge.
- After your onboarding period, you get to be the guest and experience our legendary service for yourself in our hotel with an overnight stay, free dinner and breakfast!
- Be Balanced – Our Be Balanced Team will help you find a healthy work-life balance.
- Scale 5 - Horeca CAO
Sofitel Legend The Grand Amsterdam offers five-star luxury in a unique setting. Located in the heart of Amsterdam and being part of AccorHotel’s, a French international hotel chain, enables us to combine the historical flair of the building with modern design, and luxurious service. For further details, feel free to check out our website and follow us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
We are looking forward to getting to know you! Questions?
You may ask for Gillian Fletcher from our Talent & Culture department
Telephone number: +31 (0)20-5553194
Heb jij interesse in deze functie?
Dan ontvangen wij graag je motivatie met CV! Je kunt reageren via ons Sollicitatieformulier.