We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. The impact of change!.
Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is ‘our story’.
Following Jan Klijn’s promotion we are looking to employ an ambitious
Area Sales Manager | The Netherlands
Representing Sakura Finetek in The Netherlands, obtaining the budgeted volumes, revenue and profit through a customer driven and consultative selling approach, that's what this role is all about!
Our High-Tech instruments enable the laboratory to automate and standardise various processes in histopathology. SMART Automation is efficient, innovative and effective. And above all, an exceptional customer experience.
Our vision: We want to be the first company to fully automate anatomic pathology!
Realising this vision, means selling system solutions to the public & private healthcare sector. As you can imagine, building relations with decision makers is topping the priority list!
The North Region Team
A passionate group of people working in Field Service, Customer Support, Marketing, Application Support and off course: Area Sales Management. Together servicing the public & private health sector in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Belgium and the Netherlands.
Teaming up with Jorrit van het Bolscher, Louisa van de Ven, Judith Debrus, Emmanuel Bauduin, Eliane Mouha, Esther van Amelsfort, Sander Geerlings, Tommy van Loon, Joris van Kerckhoven and Ruda van Zeist, reporting directly to Jan Klijn.
- responsible for sales in the Netherlands
- experienced in selling system solutions / capital investments
- building and maintaining client relations
- used to managing complex DMU's
- customer focused, very efficient and pleasant communicator
You have a
- proven track record in selling system solutions, preferably Medical Devices
- continued focus to obtain budgeted volumes, revenue and profit
- bachelor or master’s degree & the ambition to make an impact!
- sound understanding of & experience in consultative selling
- live in the Netherlands and feel at home in an international environment
- communicate in an open way and partner naturally with our clients
- take and share responsibility
- can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English
- reach out, team up and deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary (depending on experience) of approximately €65.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 20%, a fully paid pension plan, 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, a company car, phone, iPad, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today using our Online Application Form.