Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Area Sales Manager | Stockholm - South region
To drive profitable and sustainable business growth of Sakura Sweden, we are looking for an experienced sales professional with proven sales experience in diagnostic instruments to cover the region of Stockholm - South region.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- Achieve sales targets as defined in the local year plan, with a strong focus on the strategic products SMART Automation.
- Establish and maintain valuable business relationships with our customers.
- Understand the needs of our customers and translate those into solutions.
- Handle potential customer complaints and mitigate claims, ensuring closure to satisfaction of both parts.
- Utilize our CRM (Oracle) as part of your daily activities, ensuring visibility of your pipeline & customer information.
- Prepare and analyse of the monthly sales report.
- Monitor competition and report business trends in the market.
- Collaborate with the regional Marketing colleagues & the regional Field Service Engineers.
- Realization of the personal- and team-goals, formulated in the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Higher Vocational Education or Master Degree.
- Commercial experience in medical diagnostics market (hematology; clinical chemistry), with preferred experience in histology, pathology, cytology, IHC and high capital investments.
- Experience with advanced Staining is a plus.
- Experience with leasing / cost per test.
- Consultative Selling knowledge and experience.
- Willingness to travel.
- Good IT skills.
We offer you:
- are fluent in Swedish & English, both verbal and written.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- shows a strong customer focus.
- are reliable, have a good eye for detail & winner's mentality.
- have a great presentation, communication and negotiation skills.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- An attractive salary package including a good pension plan & health insurance.
- Annual bonus.
- Company car.
- a collaborative work environment.
- And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring management.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our website, activate the job alert to be informed as first about our new vacancies & follow us on LinkedIn.