We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial. Currently, about 260 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
At the moment we are looking to employ an ambitious
Accounts Payable & Bank Specialist | The Netherlands
Processing invoices and issuing payments, that’s what this role is all about. This includes quite some accounting related support as part of the shared Financial Service Centre for all 15 Sakura EMEAI entities.
Managing this process requires an understanding of all related processes and therefore the capability to connect with colleagues both in Alphen aan den Rijn as well as the ones throughout Europe.
As part of the European Central Office Finance team you’ll work closely with your peer, reporting directly to the Senior Team Leader Financial Accountant.
You will be responsible for
- processing all (manual & automated) invoices (using Oracle Fusion Cloud)
- checking and monitoring lead time and due dates
- basic VAT determination taking non-standard invoices into account (with local Financial Accountant)
- processing bank and credit cards statements
- continuously monitoring and optimising the EMEAI Accounts Payable administration
and will be
- ensuring that invoices meet the legal requirements
- sorting and distributing incoming mail
- preparing and performing electronic transfers & payments
- uploading employees expense claims (SRXP) into Oracle
- continuously improving quality and automation level within your processes
- proactive, customer focused and above all: a pleasant colleague to work with!
- working experience within Accounts Payable, processing bank statements (2 years)
- at least MBO level 4 (administration, finance)
- solid experience with MS Office (Excel)
- the natural talent to look at details!
- live within travelling distance from our offices in Alphen aan den Rijn
- can express yourself fluently in Dutch & English
- are well organized and a self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- reach out, team up & deliver!
Would you like to join this Team and be part of a healthy, privately owned company with a clear mission:
‘We empower pathology professionals’ advancing cancer diagnostics.
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth.
Sakura offers an interesting employment package, including a gross yearly salary, depending on experience, of approximately €37.000, - (including 8% holiday pay) an attractive bonus structure of max 8%, a fully paid pension plan, 29 paid holidays, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
Interested in speaking to us?
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
If you have further questions or would you like to get more information about this job, please contact:
Paul van der Hove (Recruitment) on email@example.com