Sakura Finetek Group is an international manufacturer and supplier of first class, high quality medical diagnostic products. At Sakura Finetek Europe, we develop, manufacture and sell histological and cytological instruments and consumables.
We have achieved our success and solid reputation by providing timely, well-thought-out solutions
to help solve the everyday challenges that laboratories face. A testimonial
Currently, about 270 staff members work at our various locations throughout Europe. This is our story.
Investing in growth means investing in people! That’s why we’re looking for a
Accounts payable & Bank specialist | Alphen aan den Rijn
Our accounts payable & Bank specialist will be a part of the European Central Office Finance Team.
You will be responsible for processing invoices and issuing payments, process and manage payments received, provide related accounting support & processing every day the bank statement of all Sakura EMEAI entities in Exact / Oracle.
You report to the Senior Team Leader Financial Accountant.Key responsibilities:
We perfectly match if:you have
- Process, monitor, control and optimize the Accounts Payable administration.
- Ensure that the invoices meet the legal requirements.
- Basic VAT determination with respect to non-standard invoices in close cooperation with the local financial accountant.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail with respect to AP.
- Prepare and perform electronic transfers and payments.
- Process bank statements.
- Realization of the personal- and team-goals, formulated in the beginning of the fiscal year.
- Upload employees expense claims (SRXP) into Oracle.
- Secondary Vocational Education level 4 (direction administration, finance).
- a minimum of 2 years working experience with Accounts Payable and process bank statements.
- good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- experience with MS Office and Exact / Oracle.
We offer you:
- are fluent in English & Dutch, both verbal and written.
- are self-organised, structured and independent.
- have a pragmatic can-do attitude.
- detail oriented, professional attitude, reliable.
- are available 20hours/week.
- An attractive salary package, including 8% holiday pay, a yearly bonus of max. 8%, a fully paid pension plan (according to the Dutch low), 29 paid holidays (full-time), hybrid working, laptop, a daily freshly prepared lunch and a gym discount.
- an international collaborative work environment.
And last but not least, a great job opportunity where you have full ownership of your work, recognition of your achievements and professional development opportunities.The invitation:
Our culture is friendly and open. We believe that the development of our people enables the company's growth. By joining us, you will be part of:
Interested in speaking to us?
- An inspiring community with a mission that matters! ''advancing cancer diagnostics''.
- Our International organization who's leaded by a supportive & inspiring president.
- A financial healthy & privately owned company.
Does the above appeal to you? Apply today by using our Online Application Form.
To learn more about Sakura, please visit our